Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Free Pattern -- Layered Crochet Flower

It's almost spring, and I am thinking about flowers! This is my own little way of doing crochet flowers. You can do a lot with this flower pattern -- use different colors, add or subtract levels and increase or decrease size. I must confess -- I've never written a pattern before, so feel free to leave me a comment with suggestions or questions. :)


You'll find a pdf of the pattern here. Feel free to use this pattern however you like, just please give me credit if you sell the flowers. Also, please respect my copyright and don't claim this pattern as your own. Thanks for visiting and enjoy your flowers!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pattern. I have been looking for some cute flowers to accessorize some hats for my nieces. This is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't come up anymore. Is this still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mind apparently i needed to sign in (doh) thank you :)

    ReplyDelete